My Goals

Semester 1

Short term goal:

My short term goal is to get better at my times tables and my math.

Reflection:

I think I have a improved with my time tables, but I think I still need to know them so that if I get asked one I know the answer straight away. I think I have definitely improved my math, I can add, subtract, multiply and divide fractions, I can do the same with decimals and I can now convert between fractions, decimals and percentages.

Long term goal:

My long term goal is to listen to others and to show more attentive listening, also I would like to work better in groups.

Reflection:

I think I have been listening to others ideas a lot more and showing that, although I still think ii could let others do a little more talking and maybe let them figure it out and help them if they need it. I think that I have been working a lot better in groups but I might need to let others do things too.

Semester 2

Short term goal:

I would like to focus on getting my homework back on track and getting things done on time, a way I could do this is to maybe create a timetable and stick to it.

Long term goal:

My long term goal is to know my times tables really quick so I can answer immediately. A way I could do this is to practice every night.